Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Where did the week go??

Goodness, I just realized I hadn't posted in almost a week. Where did the time go? Thursday was Bible study - always a high point in the week. We have 12 in the study on Daniel. We're in the last 6 chapters which is the eschatological (end time events) part. Normally there is a 50% attrition rate with these studies. This study has stayed at 10-12 people per week. Beth Moore is a truly gifted speaker and teacher and she has a way of making difficult passages understandable. I've been praying about which study to facilitate in the fall and believe the Lord is leading me to facilitate "Jesus the One and Only." It was the first Beth Moore study I did when we moved to Florida and is a wonderful study on the life of Christ.

The weekend was relatively quiet. Just doing stuff around the house and yard. Sunday morning was church and then Sunday night we went to see Evan Almighty. It was cute - I liked it better than Bruce Almighty.

Today the contractor is here to finish the patio - YEAH!!! I'm really looking forward to finally finishing the backyard (for now).

I received a phone call this morning asking me to do a scrapbook demonstration at a local senior center July 3rd. We'll see where that leads. Last night I finished the 4 pages I had laid out last week. I have just a few more pages to do on the flower show and then I can tackle something else.

Tomorrow is our weekly shopping with Aunti Vi. Thursday is Bible study and then Friday Sarah and Eric are coming over for dinner and a night of scrapbooking. Saturday Rick, Csilla and the girls are coming over to celebrate their anniversary (June 29th), Csilla's birthday (June 30th), Ashley's birthday (July 2nd) and our anniversary (July 7th).

Well, that's about all for now. Time to go out and check on the patio progress.

No comments: