Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This week's happenings

The last two days have been quiet yet productive. Monday, we drove up to Palm Harbor to a scrapbooking store that we found while on the Tampa Bay Scrapbooking Treasure Hunt in February. This store has everything and anything you could want in relaation to scrapbooking. I bought some paper and a few embellishments. When I got home I completed 3 more pages from the Disney Flower and Garden Festival. So far I've completed 20+ pages from this year's flower show. I'm getting down to the finish line - only about 10 more pages to go. I'm really thrilled with the way it has turned out. Tuesday we drove up to St. Petersburg and South Pasadena to visit 2 more scrapbooking stores. When I got home, I completed 3 more pages and laid out 4 pages which I hope to complete tonight.

Today, we took Aunti Vi to have her pre-op physical for cataract surgery. She passed the physical but after reading some of the material the doctor gave her last week, she's not sure she wants to have the surgery. There are many rare complications to cataract surgery. What her concern is if something goes wrong she will be blind since she's almost blind in her other eye already. The surgery is scheduled for July 19th right now, but she will probably cancel. When she saw the doctor last week, he was ambivalent about the surgery - he said she could have it now or wait another 6 months until after her next vision check. She's also concerned because she's not feeling 100% right now - nothing is wrong, she's just beginning to feel 97.

Tomorrow evening is Bible study. Friday is quiet right now. Saturday, we're going to go to a baseball game between the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and Los Angeles Dodgers. It should be fun.

Well, I'm going to go do some scrapping!

No comments: