Wednesday, September 26, 2007

No time to breathe!

I figured I'd better write something because for the next 10 days, we are going to be busier than busy.

Tomorrow is Bible study which means leaving the house at 8:45 AM getting home about 1:00 and then leaving again at 5:30 PM. Friday we're heading to Tennessee to be with Grandpa and Grandma to celebrate Grandpa's birthday on Sunday. He'll be 92. We'll get back home Monday night. Tuesday, my cousin Leonard is coming down to hopefully settle his dad's estate. He had to wait for a court order to allow access to Uncle Len's safe deposit box which is where his will is! Uncle Len never put Leonard on the safe deposit box signature card so the only way to get access to it was to go through the courts. Leonard will be staying with us until Thursday morning. While Leonard is busy with the attorney and courts on Wednesday, we'll be taking Aunti Vi shopping and then choir in the evening. Thursday of course is Bible study and somehow/someway I have to find time to study and prepare. I'm going to take my stuff with me and hopefully study in the car on the way up and down from Tennessee. Friday (October 5th), is my scrapbook day - teaching in the afternoon and hosting the crop party Friday night. Saturday morning Rick, Csilla and the girls will be over as well as Kyndall,David and Hayley who are arriving in Orlando Thursday. They want to come over and see our home and go to the beach. So, as Rick says, we will have 7 extra mouths to feed next weekend.

I'll try to post during the week and blog happenings, but I'm not anticipating a lot of free time.

No comments: