Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nothing Much Doing

Today was a relatively quiet day. We got Aunti Vi groceries yesterday after we finished at the doctor's so that freed this afternoon up (we normally take her shopping every Wednesday afternoon). She did call me to tell me that the tranquilizer was making her dizzy and her vision blurry so she won't be taking that anymore. She now realizes that she is creating a lot of her health issues!!

I did some Bible study in prep for facilitating tomorrow night and I'll finish up tomorrow. Beth Moore's "Daniel" study is a powerful one. We went grocery shopping for us this afternoon. Tonight was our last choir rehearsal til August. It will be good to have a couple months off.

I now have all of the flower show pictures from our two trips over to the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival. I've sorted through them and decided which ones I want to include in the scrapbook. Now I just need to find time to work on it!

No comments: