Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not quite hale and hearty but better -

We are feeling better - just about 100%, but still coughing. Not as much as we were, but still not rid of it totally. Monday, we went down to check on Aunti Vi and she was afraid her's had gone into pneumonia, so we made a doctor's appointment for her Tuesday. We took her in and all the doctor said was it was going to take time for her to get over it. There's nothing they can do. It's a viral flu. She did give her a prescription for a broad spectrum antibiotic as a precaution. I talked to her a little while ago and she had eaten 3 meals today for the first time since she got sick and she was feeling just about normal.

Tomorrow is Bible study - I can't believe we'll be finishing up next Thursday. The 11 weeks have flown by. The ladies are pressing me to lead a Bible study over the summer, but I've told them we need to wait and see. I do have one picked out that I believe the Lord is leading me to, but I want to wait and see how the next several months go. This study is only 7 weeks long, so it would work to do it over the summer.

Friday we're heading up to Tennessee to celebrate my mom's 87th birthday on Sunday. We'll be back home on Monday.

This week is the Tampa Bay Scrapbook Treasure Hunt. It's been fun to go to the different stores and see the different scrapbook products that are available. There are 15 stores on the hunt, but I'm only doing 9. Last year I did all 15, but several of them are a couple hours away and I wasn't overly impressed with them. Also with the price of gas what it is, we haven't wanted to use a tank just running around.

Well, I'll close - it's just about time for bed.

No comments: