Friday, December 21, 2007

Everything's Normal - Part Deux



After the choir concert on Sunday, we both were ready just to have a day at home. So Monday we did exactly that - stayed home and enjoyed a day not leaving the house all day!!! We did normal things like laundry, cooking, etc., but enjoyed the day at home. Tuesday, we went back to Disney and spent the afternoon and early evening at the Magic Kingdom. When we got to the Magic Kingdom, even though it was 1-1/2 hours before the castle lighting, we "staked out" an area right in front of the castle where Dan could tape the lighting. After the lighting, the "Wishes" fireworks show went off. The fireworks were spectacular.



Wednesday was just our normal Wednesday - we took Aunti Vi shopping in the afternoon and then choir in the evening. Wednesday was also Sarah and Eric's 9th wedding anniversary and they had asked us to join them for dinner to celebrate. Our choir director was not terribly happy when the four of us got up and left midway through rehearsal but he understood and enjoyed giving us a hard time about leaving!! We had a lovely dinner at Bonefish Grill.

Thursday we just hung out at home - again not leaving the house at all! Twice in one week - a record I think! I also managed to get some scrapbooking done - the first time I've had a chance to scrap since late October. I really enjoyed working on my scrapbooking again. I didn't realize how much I had missed it.

Today, we we didn't do a whole lot of anything during the day. I got out some recipes for baking that I want to do this weekend. Tonight we met Sarah and Eric and Connie and Jesse at the Lonestar Restaurant and had dinner before going to the movie "National Treasure - Book of Secrets." All of us enjoyed the first "National Treasure" movie and were looking forward to the second installment. It did not disappoint!! Lots of action, good plot and all of the cast from the first movie is back with the exception of Ian who is in jail. They also left the door wide open for another installment.

Tomorrow I need to finish wrapping Taylor and Ashley's gifts and get a few more gift cards. Then Sunday, we'll go to church in the morning and after church head over to Sanford. We'll be there until late Monday night. We're babysitting the girls while Rick and Csilla chaperone the high school choir. They're performing at the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT.

Well, I think I'm going to see if I can get some scrapping done. Or maybe I'll bake a batch of cookies :-)!!!

No comments: