Friday, October 26, 2007

Blissfully Normal

This week has been blissfully normal. Monday we went and got new cell phones. Same numbers, just new phones. I'm not sure I like the new ones as well as our old ones, but the batteries (on our old ones) were developing memories and we could get new phones for less than replacement batteries cost. Monday is also laundry day.

Tuesday, we ran a couple errands and I studied for Bible study Thursday. Wednesday, we went shopping for Aunti Vi. She was just too tired to go out. Of course Wednesday night was choir. Thursday was Bible study morning and evening. Like I said this week has been blissfully normal.

Today we worked out in the yard. I managed to get the palms trimmed and the north garden partly weeded. Dan got the front and back yards mown. Normally he does one one day and the other the next day. But it was cool enough today to do both. We also trimmed the fountain grass in the north garden. After I finished, I sat down on the edge of the pool and put my feet in. However, I was so warm I did something I've done only once before since we moved to Florida - I went swimming with my clothes on! I was just too warm to go into the house and change into a swimsuit! The pool is still 85 degrees so it was refreshing.

Tomorrow we're going to a Bon Voyage party at the scrapbook shop that's sponsoring the cruise we're going on. After that, we're heading over to Sanford for the weekend. Taylor is riding in a horse show Sunday and so we're going over to watch. This is the closing event for this session of horseback riding. We'll be back home Sunday evening.

I'll close for now. I just made a cream cheese pecan pie and I need to get it out of the oven.

No comments: